- CV Help
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Business Development Executive
Jobs at:BCK Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
15th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, July 11, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BCK Kenya, together with it partners, continues to grow its muscle in implementation projects for key clients. We believe in offering the best and latest technology solutions and services to our clients. Our resources have the experience and skills to deliver key projects to the satisfaction of our clients. With each project we undertake, we learn and keep improving our experience and skills.
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The primary purpose of the Business Development Executive (BDE) is to achieve their overall revenue goal. To achieve this goal, the BDM must create a complete territory business plan that generates at least three times (3x) their quota in pipeline opportunities. The BDE is responsible to identify and qualify opportunities, develop and drive strategy. The BDE will develop an opportunity plan containing the value proposition for all the Company’s targeted line of business solutions and services to potential customers and prospects in that territory..
In the capacity of a BDE, the BDE:
• Is expected to be adept at creating and nurturing executive relationships on their own while positioning the Company’s executive team.
• Will work with the Line of Head of Business Development & Projects and other business heads to develop and execute programs to drive pipeline and close deals.
• Will work with the Solution and Channel managers to educate target accounts on the solution set and conducts account planning for strategic deals.
• will work to uncover and run sales cycles-based opportunities as directed by the Line of Business (LoB)
• Will work with presales and bids team on sales campaigns.
• Will lead efforts to establish, develop, and expand market share and revenue attainment within named accounts.
• Will work to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named customers.
• Will develop sales best practices securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across named accounts.
• Will identify, propose, negotiate, and close opportunities in the target market segment to meet and exceed her quota.
• Will work in a fast-paced, innovative environment you will be empowered to sell business applications solutions and related services to prospective new mid-market or growing business customers.
• Will convert customer problems into sales opportunities.
• Will maintain regular contact with the account base, and increase revenue from positioning and demonstrating new and existing products, preparing appropriate proposals, and closing the sale.
• Will develop and deliver customized demonstrations, by web and face-to-face.
• Qualifies new opportunities and prospects, dimensions the size of opportunities and articulates probabilities of closure.
• Maintains broad knowledge of BCK’ consulting products and their capabilities versus the strengths/weaknesses of competitive products.
• Will maintain account and opportunity updates within the Company’s internal sales automation system.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum of 3 years Sales and Marketing experience, IT industry experience preferred. Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, experience with a CRM is a plus.
• Effective oral and written communication skills.
• Proven relationship management and customer service skills.
• Goals and results oriented with the ability to take initiative.
• Team oriented and coachable.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Send your detailed CV and examples of assignments handled to email@example.com before 15th July 2019. Interested and qualified? Go to BCK Kenya career website on www.linkedin.com to apply