- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Assistant Manager, IT Audits
Jobs at:Bank of Africa Kenya Limited
Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2020
Date Posted: Tuesday, January 14, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BANK OF AFRICA - KENYA LIMITED (BOA-KENYA) is a commercial bank providing banking services to corporate, SME and retail clientele. Purpose: The successful candidate will be responsible for offering assurance to the Board and Management on IT risks inherent in the various systems deployed by the Bank. .
Job Responsibilities: Not Specified
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Bachelor’s degree in information systems/Technology, computer science or related field from an Institution recognized by Commission of Higher Education.
• Have at least 5 years in managing IT audit projects in a financial institution.
• Must demonstrate detailed knowledge and practical application of ISACA’s IT Standards and code of ethics for IT Auditors.
• Detailed knowledge of information systems governance and security principles and practice e.g. ISO 27001, COBIT amongst others.
• Qualification in Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA).
• Certifications in Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Certified in Risk and Information Systems and Control, Certified Information’s Systems Security Professional (CRISC), Certified Public Accountant (CPA K) will be an added advantage.
• Must be a member of Information Security Audit and Control (ISACA).
• Possess technical knowledge in information systems (Particularly Networks, Databases, Operating systems and general computer applications)..
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.