- Notify Me
- All Jobs
- Contact us
Account Manager - Safaricom Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
02 June 2020
Date Posted: Friday, May 22, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Cisco Systems, Inc. is an American multinational corporation technology company headquartered in San Jose, California, that designs, manufactures and sells networking equipment worldwide. It is the largest networking company in the world.
What You'll Do
Global Service Provider group (GSP) in Cisco is responsible for business with Service provider customers. In GSP, we help the Service Providers grow their network and revenues from voice, video and data services, transform their networks and shape their vision for the future.
The Account Manager in Cisco is the key contact for our customers we are looking for an individual with business intellect who will own and nurture the relationships, building and executing the sales strategy for Safaricom Kenya. Previous history of selling to Service Providers is mandatory, with preference given to those who have dealt with Safaricom.
Your success will reflect in sales achievements, long term customer relationships and satisfaction. .
In this job you will
• Focus on building excellent customer experience and become Safaricom’s trusted partner and advisor.
• Contribute and develop the Cisco Account Management Business Plan.
• Orchestrate cross-functional team members to deliver complete business solutions.
• Work closely with the Cisco teams, to drive the strategy and delivery of new solutions, products and services.
• Plan and execute the sales strategy in order to meet the agreed timescales and to ensure that sales targets are achieved or exceeded.
• Identify and develop new business opportunities.
• Deliver accurate business metrics, monthly forecasts, weekly commits and pipeline development reports.
• Anticipate any change in the opportunities, market, customer needs and requirements that could impact the overall revenue target.
• Proficiency in developing trusted customer relationships.
• Ability to match customer needs with state of the art technology solutions and partners to deliver them.
• Negotiation skills to craft solutions that are beneficial to our customers, partners and Cisco overall.
• Confidence in applying business and financial expertise to identify and qualify opportunities.
• Excellent written and verbal communication.
• Ability to collaborate with and engage internal resources such as Marketing, Technology Experts, Services and others.
Who You Are
• You bring 10+ years of sales experience
• Must have experience selling to Telcos / Service providers / Enterprise IT, Optical & Core Routing & Switching technical knowledge.
• Minimum BA or Engineering degree or equivalent.
• Demonstrate success in achieving and exceeding sales targets.
• Able to understand, articulate and position the value of a technology-based solution to the customer.
• Write and speak English and fluently.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.