Temporary Creative Designer, Living Labs
Deadline of this Job:
16th December 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, December 05, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
PATH is a global organization that works to accelerate health equity by bringing together public institutions, businesses, social enterprises, and investors to solve the world’s most pressing health challenges. With expertise in science, health, economics, technology, advocacy, and dozens of other specialties, PATH develops and scales solutions—including vaccines, drugs, devices, diagnostics, and innovative approaches to strengthening health systems worldwide. The Living Labs project is launching implementation of a Merck for Mothers funded project to build human centered design capacity for adoption of solutions related to post-partum hemorrhage (PPH) in ten counties. .
• Investigate the health worker experience and devise creative solutions to increase their adoption of PPH solutionsand encourage ideas and prioritize solutions.
• Support facilitation of capacity building workshops to build capacity related to human centered design.
• Ideate, prototype, and test solutions to improve adoption of solutions.
• Put the user first - have deep empathy and understanding of what challenges they face and what inspires them in doing their jobs.
• Diligently, transparently, and in real-time document and share iterations and learnings.
• Evaluate and recommend solutions and adoption approaches with the most potential for impact..
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A minimum of one year’s experience in human-centered design, behavior change, user experience, design, especially for the health sector.
• A Bachelor’s degree in product development, design, or similar.
• Versatile and responsive working virtually with remote teams.
• Comfortable with working openly and transparently, sharing works-in-progress, failures, successes, and lessons-learned.
• Creative and curious.
• Voracious learner.
• Passionate about addressing health issues in low-resource settings.
• Receptive to and values open and honest feedback from colleagues and stakeholders.
• Fearless about sharing ideas.
• Independent thinker that takes initiative.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.