Structural Revit Technician
Deadline of this Job:
28 December 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, December 15, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Structural Revit Technician
Structural Revit Technician will assist the Senior Engineers to produce detailed designs for complex engineering projects. Working against tight deadlines and devising technically brilliant and safe solutions to problems will be a day-to-day activity that will lead to the development of broad knowledge and skill in engineering.
Responsibilities and Duties
• Design and draft assignments under little supervision, creating and developing both 2D and 3D models and working drawings from sketches or descriptions developed by Engineers. 3D models and 3D components need to be complete with metadata, as per BIM processes.
• Prepare engineering drawings.
• Revise and update models/drawings as required.
• Assist in team design reviews to evaluate design concepts and make recommendations to resolve problems.
• Work with other teams to obtain information for drawings.
• Work with project teams to execute projects on time and on budget.
• Read and understand 2D and 3D drawings.
• Comply with company design, safety, quality, environmental compliance, and procedural standards.
• College/Technical/University Diploma.
• 3+ years of Revit software design and application experience.
• Revit and modelling in Civil & Structural.
• Experience working with design markup programs such as Visio, Bluebeam, CAD.
• Experience working in a large office or work environment.
• Capable with Microsoft Office programs, particularly Word and Excel.
• Comfortable working with remote task assignment software programs.
• Familiarity and comfort in working in agile sprint-based team assignment and organizational structure.
• Ability to work with remote enabling technologies such as Microsoft Teams, WebEx, Zoom, Go To Meeting etc.
• Confident with the ability to build strong working relationships.
• Energetic, diplomatic, flexible, problem-solving mindset
• Strong organizational and prioritizing skills with the ability to take initiative
• Engineering/ Architectural / Construction Industry experience beneficial.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8 Associate Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.