Jobs at:Standard Focus Ltd
Deadline of this Job:
10 June 2022
Date Posted: Friday, May 27, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
• To assist in ensuring the odds compilation of pre-defined prices to be delivered in a timely manner for the whole DSB product.
• To assist in ensuring the Trading method (Feed/Non-Feed) of the Sportsbook product is optimised to maximise sportsbook KPIs.
• Responsible for the trading of pre-defined Live sporting events using bespoke trading tools.
• Responsible for trading Pre Match sporting events using bespoke trading tools.
• Responsible for monitoring customer activity on feed events and ensuring that necessary trading/profiling action is taken where necessary.
• To produce liability reports when events lose more than a pre-defined limit.
• Notify the profiling team of any potential profitable/non-profitable customers.
• To liaise with other departments for bookmaking related queries.
• Excellent understanding of mathematics
• Excellent knowledge of Sports
• Good work ethic and the ability to make decisions under pressure
• Ability to Write/Speak the English Language to a good standard.
• Good knowledge of Excel
• Knowledge of the LVS trading platform
• Minimum 2 years’ experience of working in a Sports Trading Department.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.