Service Delivery Lead
Deadline of this Job:
21 April 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Service Delivery Lead, Cargo Handling
• Job Type Full Time
• Qualification BA/BSc/HND
• Experience 3 years
• Location Nairobi
• Job Field Logistics .
Looking for a new challenge?
If you are looking for a challenge in a rapid environment in the aviation services industry and are motivated to work in a multicultural company and a position that allows you to put your
ideas into practice, this will be an excellent opportunity for you.
Swissport is recruiting for the position of Service Delivery Lead, Cargo Handling reporting to the Head of Cargo Services based at Jomo Kenyatta International Airport.
We are seeking a professional with proven track record in service delivery provision that will lead, motivate, engage and inspire all staff across multiple teams to ensure the delivery of great customer experiences in line with Swissport formula.
Applications are invited from candidates to fill the above position.
• Plan and deploy resources to ensure that we are collectively successful by producing daily allocations in line with customers and operations requirements.
• Ensure available resources are used to the optimum level (monitor and control overtime payments within targeted budgets)
• Supervise/control and follow up staff attendance and absences
• Lead the team to ensure we deliver consistently great customer experiences at every touchpoint
• Responsible for the disciplinary process of the team
• Support and identify training needs and coordinate with training department
• Create and maintain a progressive, open feedback culture by managing the performance of employees
• Ensure senior management is informed of critical issues such as flight irregularity, safety accidents in a timely manner.
• Maintain, monitor and report on agreed key performance indicators (KPI’s) using all available tools and systems.
• Ensure compliance with all SOP’s and policies in order to meet or exceed regulatory standards and deliver the desired customer service experience.
• Maintain and control activities to ensure work safety, health and environmental protection within the area of responsibility.
• Initiate investigations on irregularities, accidents or complaints as per our standard reporting requirements.
Professional Qualification and Experience
• Education: University Degree in Business or related field
• Professional Qualifications- Training in Cargo Handling, Logistics and Supply chain will be an added advantage
• Experience: 3 years’ Ground / Cargo Handling Experience in people management
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
• Commercial Acumen
• Good Planner, who pays attention to detail and is a team player
• Leadership and people management skills
• Problem solving and decision making
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Application letter and CV ONLY outlining your suitability for this opportunity should be forwarded via email: NBO.Recruitment@swissport.com clearly indicating the position on the subject line.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.