Senior Finance Officer
Jobs at:Moko Home
Deadline of this Job:
05 December 2020
Date Posted: Friday, November 20, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Moko Home + Living is a growing company bursting with innovation, creativity and passion. Our customers dream of a better night's sleep, a welcoming place to host their guests, a fun and safe place for their children to play. But they tell us this isn't easy - they have to settle for low-quality furnishings or break the bank. Join us in building the products, the brand and the network to put quality living within everyone's reach.
WHAT YOU’LL DO
We’re looking for a Senior Finance Officer who will ultimately be responsible to ensure that our cost and management accounting functions are running seamlessly to support the rest of the organization’s decision making. Our perfect match is just as excited about crunching numbers as they are about getting the details right and running efficient processes. .
Your main responsibilities will include:
• Setting up inventory management systems that ensure good custody of the organization’s inventory
• Conducting timely cost analyses that informs decision-making by the manufacturing and operations teams
• Preparing periodic management reports
• Troubleshooting existing systems and innovating on solutions that improve the efficiency of the department
Job Skills: Not Specified
WHAT WE’RE LOOKING FOR
• You have at least 4 years’ experience in building and working with accounting systems in a fast-growing company
• You consider yourself a pro at manufacturing accounting
• You have held a key role in the implementation of a manufacturing accounting system, or entry-level ERP system for a mid-sized organization
• You are an initiative-taker who is excited by troubleshooting and problem-solving
• You are eager to take advantage of the development opportunities within a quickly-growing company
• A CPA-K / ACCA Finalist is highly desirable
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
CAREER GROWTH + COMPENSATION
Moko invests in building the capacity and skills within our team. Your manager will invest significant time in your career development. We provide constant, actionable feedback delivered through mentorship from the management team. Because of our rapid growth, we constantly have new roles opening up and opportunities in many functions. This results in fast career growth for those who are ready to take up the challenge.
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.