Sales & Marketing Officers
Jobs at:Daima Sacco Ltd.
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SALES & MARKETING OFFICERS – REF: S&M/DSSL/04.21 .
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Sales & Marketing Officer is responsible for customers’ outreach at the Branch level. Specifically, the roles attached to this position includes;
1. Conducting field cash collection from members and fully accounting for the same
2. Following up on defaulted loans for debt collection at branch level
3. Marketing the society’s product through field visits, brochures and face to face talks with potential clients
4. Opening new accounts as per the set targets across branches and ensuring that members’ details are properly captured in the system and that KYC procedures are followed when recruiting members.
5. Growing Sacco loans as per the set targets across branches
6. Growing Sacco deposits as per the set targets across branches
7. Recruiting new registered micro finance groups and maintaining relationship with the existing ones
8. Facilitating Micro finance groups mandatory trainings as per policy
9. Ensuring seamless and timely micro finance loan processing within the set SLA
10. Following up on micro finance groups for compliance to the group and individual savings as per policy
11. Exercising due diligence in accepting items taken as security/collateral for micro finance loans
12. Ensuring all micro finance loans are fully secured and where applicable the security perfection is done before drawdown
13. Submitting requisite reports to the Branch Manager and Marketing Manager as prescribed.
14. Relieving/supporting the teller at the branch
15. Marketing and cross-selling the Sacco products and services
16. Any other duties as may be assigned from time to time by the Branch Manager and or the Marketing Manager.
Qualification / Requirements
Skills, Competencies and Experience
1. Diploma in sales and marketing or any other business related course from a recognized institution
2. Knowledge in credit Management is an added advantage
3. Possession of a clean Driving License (Vehicle/ Motor bike) added advantage
4. At least 6 months’ experience in a similar capacity in a Sacco, Microfinance or a Bank.
5. Thorough knowledge of the Society’s products and services
6. Have basic credit analysis skills
7. Possess basic selling skills
8. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
9. Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Complete and submit your application by 14th April 2021, EOD. Ensure you attach your application letter and a detailed CV. No need to attach certificates and other testimonials at application stage but short listed candidates will be required to produce them during the interview. NB: Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. How to apply Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to apply by clicking APPLY HERE.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.