Sales Manager – Office Automation
Jobs at:Corporate Staffing Services
Deadline of this Job:
09 August 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, July 29, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Title: Sales Manager – Office Automation,
Our client is a leading IT systems company in the country. They seek to hire a well-experienced Sales Manager who will be responsible for developing new accounts, increase revenue & retain existing customers with excellent customer relationship management for Imaging Outright Business
• Build strategy on developing new accounts, product positioning and pricing in liaison with the sales executives for existing customers
• Agree on new verticals/ Industries & develop the strategy for new accounts, product positioning and the company’s market share growth
• Ensure the new account & product targets, revenue, collections are met.
• Collect market intelligence information for decision making in liaison with the Head of Business to remain competitive in the market against competition
• Positioning calls in key corporate accounts
• Review business on a weekly & monthly basis to ensure that it is aligned to the Outright Business Strategy
• Constantly explore new markets or alternate channels for products e.g. Corporates, saccos, hospitals, microfinance and any other verticals
• Ensures timely collection in liaison with credit control team
• Works closely with Head of Business and other internal departments to ensure timely and accurate delivery of projects/equipment. Ordering inputs in monthly basis
• Accountable for distributer strategy & liaise with them for Business development with targets at the branch level
Skills & Qualifications
• Degree in business management and / or any other related course
• 5 -7 years’ experience in the office automation industry
• Experience in office automation sales both hardware and software
• Proven leadership and ability to establish, maintain and drive teams.
• Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements.
• Comprehensive and up to date knowledge of all solutions offered in Office Automation
• Must have a strong understanding of labor law and strong administration skills
• Excellent negotiation, excellent presentation, planning and organization skills
• Excellent Communication skills both verbal and written
• High level of integrity
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience; please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Sales Manager- Office Automation Eldoret) to email@example.com before Monday 9th August 2021.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.