Jobs at:Company in Kenya
Deadline of this Job:
21 April 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Sales Executives Jobs in Nakuru, Eldoret, Kilifi and Nairobi
Our Client is a leading automobile manufacturer.
We are looking to fill the following positions.
Please note you should be based in Nakuru, Eldoret, Malindi/ Kilifi and Nairobi. .
Minimum Qualification: Diploma in Sales & marketing
Duties & Responsibilities
• Organizing sales visits
• Demonstrating and presenting products
• Attending to walk in customers in showroom
• Establishing new business
• Maintaining accurate records
• Reviewing sales performance
• Liaising with microfinances to close sales
• Aiming to achieve monthly and annual targets
Qualifications and Requirements
• Diploma/degree in sales/IT or any related field
• 2 years hands on experience in the sales environment
• Background in 3W/2W industry is preferable.
• Experience in E-Commerce will be an added advantage
• Good command of English & Kiswahili
• Well groomed, confident and of amiable personality.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Qualified and interested applicants who meet the specifications to send their CV, including past or current and expected remuneration to email@example.com v, clearly indicating the position in the email subject line.
Also indicate which town you are based.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and those not currently employed or available immediately are encouraged to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.