SSA Trade Sales
Deadline of this Job:
07 December 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
SSA Trade Sales
The Mkt Seg & Svcs Lead Specialist is a strategic professional who closely follows latest trends in own field and adapts them for application within own job and the business. Typically a small number of people within the business that provide the same level of expertise. Excellent communication skills required in order to negotiate internally, often at a senior level. Developed communication and diplomacy skills are required in order to guide, influence and convince others, in particular colleagues in other areas and occasional external customers. Accountable for significant direct business results or authoritative advice regarding the operations of the business. Necessitates a degree of responsibility over technical strategy. Primarily affects a sub-function. Responsible for handling staff management issues, including resource management and allocation of work within the team/project.
• Work closely with Technology, Operations and Coverage teams to drive timely, cost effective and high-quality delivery of strategically aligned product solutions
• Partner with Finance to evaluate investments in product development, and monitor and control billing/revenue, expenditure, and benefits realization
• Work closely with global and regional product teams to develop and refine the strategy of product solutions, go to market approach, and delivery model.
• Work with Product control functions to ensure that all relevant documentation (eg Product Approval Program) and processes are strictly adhered to and part of the management fabric of the product business
• Coordinate planning and other related activities for launching of new capabilities and functionalities across technology, operations, implementations,and regional teams
• Work closely with the Coverage teams, and core product teams to ensure that demands of the clients are well understood
• Develop an action plan to address VOC (Voice of the Client) feedback. Partner with cross-functional and coverage teams to execute
• Invest time to keep track of Competition, Market Trends, New Technologies
• Appropriately assess risk when business decisions are made, demonstrating particular consideration for the firm's reputation and safeguarding Citigroup, its clients and assets, by driving compliance with applicable laws, rules and regulations, adhering to Policy, applying sound ethical judgment regarding personal behavior, conduct and business practices, and escalating, managing and reporting control issues with transparency.
• 10+ years of relevant experience in electronic banking channels with good knowledge of corporate banking practices in the cash management space; Exposure to and understanding of business analysis, data and system analysis
• Demonstrated ability to self-direct work efforts, meet deadlines, take initiative, and produce consistent high-quality work; Willingness to be a direct contributor and ability to multi-task
• Bachelor’s/University degree, Master’s degree preferred
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8 120
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.