Regional Sales Manager
Jobs at:Rose Avenue Group
Deadline of this Job:
09 December 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, November 25, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our Client, a growing East Africa Bank with many locations offering uniquely different banking and financial solutions for businesses and personal clients, is looking for brilliant Regional Sales Managers, to be responsible for leading and motivating our sales staff, implementing sales plans, developing new business, and growing existing business.
What responsibilities will you have?
• Responsible for the interface and support between the bank and the client or prospective clients.
• Maintaining good customer relationships to ensure that customer needs are met and are in line with the strategic objectives of the bank.
• Identifying and developing business with emphasis on fee income generation.
• Gather market and customer data for business development and sales opportunities
• Engage in the training of new business acquisition
• Meets assigned targets for profitable sales growth in assigned product lines.
• Design and implement strategic sales plans that will expand the company’s customer base
• Reviewing of daily sales reports
• To cross-sell the Bank's existing products.
• Build and maintain customer relationships through continuous networking activities and site visits
• To provide excellent customer service.
• Assisting the Head of Business in identifying emerging markets and market shifts
• Develop and implement a strategy for customer acquisition and retention.
• Development of new strategic relationships with existing and new partners and clients and prospect for new clients and identify market segments in which to sell.
• Competitor analysis and Countermeasures
• Working with other Departments to ensure smooth coordination of the Banks operations
What skills & experience are we looking for?
• Bachelor’s degree in a business-related field of related professional qualifications
• Min. 5 years Experience in working with Financial Services Clients (Banking / Capital Markets / Insurance)
• Organized and proficient at planning to achieve challenging timelines
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office and knowledge in banking applications
• Proven ability to lead a team to meet the set targets
• Excellent leadership skills
• Ability to provide advice and cause/effect evaluation to support business decision making
• Independent and logical thinker, yet an achiever and implementer
• Good at managing large volumes of information and can add value through management reporting
• Builds relationships and networks easily
• Business / commercial acumen
• Demonstrated proficiency in organizing and prioritizing work to meet deadlines, with the ability to adapt within a changing environment
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.