Deadline of this Job:
27 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Now armed with a fresh round of funding, we are eager to grow even faster! We are looking for a Recruiter in Nairobi to help us get the best talent from all around the world for our Ridehailing, Food Delivery and Micromobility products.
Your daily adventures will include:
• Managing full-cycle recruitment processes across the 45+ countries where we operate
• Working closely with hiring managers to understand the position, team needs, culture and values
• Partnering with different business units from Operations, to Marketing, to Finance, and many others
• Actively sourcing, interviewing and selecting exceptional talent
• Representing Bolt professionally and warmly as the first point of contact
• Providing an amazing candidate experience every time
• Contributing ideas to improve our processes, employer brand, and hiring strategy
We are looking for:
• Bachelor's Degree
• 3+ years of full-cycle recruitment experience in an agency or in-house
• Strong online candidate sourcing skills
• Knowledge of key modern social media and recruiting channels
• Experience closing senior-level candidates and negotiating offer terms
• Ability to deliver challenging recruitment projects on time
• Startup mindset and hunger to achieve great results
You will get extra credits for:
• Experience in a hyper-growth stage tech startup
• Experience sourcing and relocating candidates internationally
Why you’ll love it here:
• Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
• You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
• As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
• You’ll always be kept informed. Our bi-weekly All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one.
• Switching off is important! At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Interested and qualified? Use the link below to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.