Quality Assurance Manager
Jobs at:Del Monte Kenya Limited
Deadline of this Job:
23 October 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Del Monte Kenya Limited located in Murang'a area near Thika town is a leading producer, marketer and distributor of premium quality foods, fresh and processed pineapple fruit and fruit juice beverages. As part of our commitment to meeting our performance objectives, we are looking for a top class individual to fill a position in our Quality Assurance Department.
POSITION: QUALITY ASSURANCE MANAGER .
Reporting to the Production Director, the position will be responsible for • Achieving and maintaining a HACCP based certified quality management system verified by external auditing bodies.
• Preparing of Quality Management System Internal Audits schedule and following up of the same.
• Preparing of product specifications and formulation of product recipes.
• Playing an active role in the development of new products and improvement of existing processes and facilities.
• Proper handling of any customer or consumer claims and complaints.
• Compiling and timely submitting necessary quality reports and questionnaires internally and to 3rd parties.
• Playing a key role in the continuous improvement of the Company's Environmental and Sustainability policies, through provision of analytical data, compilation of accurate related management reports and initiation of necessary corrective actions.
Job Skills: Not Specified
The ideal candidate should meet the following requirements:
• University degree in Food Science and Technology or other related sciences.
• Experience of at least 5 years in heading the Quality Section of a Food Manufacturing / processing industry.
• Knowledge of International Quality Standards: ISO 90001, ISO 22000, HACCP Principles, IFS, & BRC Food concepts such as canning. Knowledge of Food Laws and Regulations.
• Good tasting and sensory skills.
• Good leadership skills and ability to work under pressure.
• Good report writing and communication skills.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should send Application letter and CV ONLY to the addresses shown below indicating Telephone/Mobile contacts. These must be received not later than 23rd October 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Del Monte Kenya Limited is an equal opportunity employer.
Send your application to:
The Human Resources Manager
Del Monte Kenya Limited
PO Box 147 THIKA - 01000
Del Monte Kenya Ltd does not charge any fee for either processing the application or recruitment.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.