Partner Operations Intern
Deadline of this Job:
27 January 2022
Date Posted: Friday, January 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Due to the rapid growth we have been experiencing, our Bolt Food team is expanding. We’re now looking for a paid intern to join us and work on partner operations. Ideally this person is someone early in their career interested in getting start-up exposure and a chance to work with a great team on a rapidly growing innovative business. This person will be focused on executing our fundamental operational processes as well as short-term projects.
Your daily adventures will include :
• Operational management of restaurant profiles on Bolt Food platform
• Processing requests from the restaurants in the internal system
• Helping with creating the visual side of food delivery
• Creating a fun, inclusive, fair, but results-driven culture
What we are looking for :
• You have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills are a plus)
• You're a great communicator
• You're a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
• You have excellent spoken and written English & Kiswahili
• You're passionate about new technologies
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 6
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.