Jobs at:Flexi Personnel
Deadline of this Job:
20 April 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Operations Manager Job, Administration Jobs 2021,
Title: Operations Manager
Job Location: Nairobi .
High quality management skills, business intuition and both the emotional quotient and emotional intelligence are a key attributes in a manager to foster a business oriented organization t the next levels as they directly impact positively the delivery of fit for purpose the goods and services the organization is offering to its clientele both within and without.
• Stakeholder engagement to gain an understanding of stakeholders and their business environment(s).
• Elicitation of requirements from Project stakeholders.
• Supervising User design and Requirements management teams.
• Translate concepts into user flows, mock-ups and prototypes that lead to intuitive user experiences.
• Writing of the minutes of the meetings with both the BOD and Company leadership and management team (Executive committee or the SLMT).
• Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
• User needs definition.
• Foster an employee relations environment that support the delivery of business strategies (SBS), the objectives, the vision and the mission of the same.
• System Analysis and Design in which the BOD, the employees and other stakeholders must operate from.
• Manage all the operations of the company(s) on day to day basis.
• Procurements documents preparation support based on documented Requirements.
• Contract Preparation.
• Supervision, monitoring and evaluating of all employees.
• Periodic and adhoc reporting to both the BOD and the leadership and management team (Executive committee).
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Computing, Project Management or related disciplines.
• Master’s degree in Business, and any discipline in finance or accounting will be an added advantage.
• Business Analysis, System Analysis and Design, and Project Management professional certificates.
• Must be computer literate.
• At least 5 years working experience and 2 years in Management.
• Excellent communication skills (written and Verbal)
• Possess ability to influence stakeholders and work closely with them to define fit for purpose solutions.
• Skilled in systems analysis and design.
• Good understanding of Business.
• Attentive to details.
• Strong team working and leadership skills.
• Excellent planning, organizational and time management skills.
• Good in research and development skills.
• Good in marketing skills.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.