Deadline of this Job:
28 September 2021
Date Posted: Tuesday, September 14, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
We are seeking to hire an experienced Marketing Assistant to help us keep growing. If you're eager for your next challenge, AiCare is a perfect company for you. As a marketing assistant, you will assist in developing, managing all aspects of the marketing strategy, and executing campaigns for both Digital and Traditional Media Channels to gain prospective customers and increase sales. You will be able to partially work from home.
AiCare is an intelligence-driven data science company focused on mobility. We turn motion data into usable insights that provide more personalized engagements leading to safer, more sustainable mobility experiences. Our dream is to disrupt the future of mobility in Africa by accelerating the adoption of telematics in both vehicles and motorcycles/bodabodas.
Responsibilities for Marketing Assistant
• Assist with planning, implementing, and monitoring marketing campaigns.
• Write and edit content for different platforms such as social media, the website, as well as press releases.
• Create assets for social platforms using video and image tools.
• Social media community engagement & influencer outreach.
• Manage and qualify leads coming from the AiCare website & social media channels.
• Liaise with marketing suppliers to ensure that we get the best price and service.
• Plan, coordinate and participate in product activations.
• Evaluate data and create reports on key metrics in order to monitor campaign efficiency and analyze trends.
• Provide administrative and project support for a variety of marketing programs, PR activities and press engagements.
Qualifications for Marketing Assistant
• Public relations, marketing, community management experience
• Excellent knowledge of Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, Instagram, Google+ and other social media best practices
• Self-motivated and able to learn and adapt quickly.
• Experience in marketing, digital or communication
• In-depth knowledge of social media platforms and design tools for visuals.
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Attention to detail
• Superior organizational and time management skills
• Knowledge of relevant marketing tools and applications is a plus
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Send us your CV if you feel you have the qualifications to meet the challenge of joining a fast-paced insuretech and mobility company. Please send your resume to email@example.com
Your application should reach us on or before 28th September 2021.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.