Jobs at:Daima Sacco Ltd.
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
LOAN OFFICERS – REF: LO/DSSL/04.21 .
Reporting to the Branch Manager, the Loans Officer is responsible for loan processing, loan management and customer service at the Branch level. Specifically, the roles attached to this position includes;
1. Effectively and efficiently serving all loan customers at the Branch
2. Advising the customers on loan eligibility and the amount to qualify for
3. Carrying out loan appraisal, loan assessment and ensure all relevant documents are annexed
4. Recommending loans for approval by the Branch Manager
5. Handling general customers’ queries at the branch and guiding customers on matters regarding products and services
6. Opening customer accounts and updating the Accounts register at the Branch
7. Ensuring there is sufficient stationery at the banking hall at all times.
8. Deputizing the Branch Manager in his/her absence
9. Ensuring safe custody of members records (files) that are always up to date supported by every day filling of documents
10. An alternate Strong room custodian at the Branch
11. Ensuring completeness of all micro finance loan applications from application to drawdown
12. Making recommendations on all micro credit loans
13. Ensuring all micro finance groups at the branch comply to the group and individual savings as per policy
14. Ensuring all micro finance loans are fully secured and where applicable the security perfection is done before drawdown, taking due diligence in accepting items taken as collateral.
15. Marketing and cross-selling the Sacco products and services
16. Any other duties assigned by the Branch Manager
Qualification / Requirements
Skills, Competencies and Experience
1. Diploma in credit Management/Co-operative Management or any other business related course
2. Computer proficiency especially in accounting packages, MS Word and Excel
3. At least 2 years’ experience in the same or related position
4. Knowledge of Society’s products and services
5. Knowledge of operation of various Sacco software systems an added advantage
6. Have basic credit analysis skills
7. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
8. Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Complete and submit your application by 14th April 2021, EOD. Ensure you attach your application letter and a detailed CV. No need to attach certificates and other testimonials at application stage but short listed candidates will be required to produce them during the interview. NB: Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. How to apply: Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to apply by clicking APPLY HERE.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.