Jobs at:Flexi Personnel
Deadline of this Job:
12 April 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Legal consultant/firm Job, Legal Jobs April 2021,
Title: Legal consultant/firm
Job Location: Nairobi .
Our Client is a FinTech company that offers a set of technological solutions to banks. They are seeking the services of a legal consultant/firm that has proven reputation and experience in helping banks engage with the CBK and comply with the regulator’s material outsourcing guidelines. Consultants/firms with experience in dealing with financial institutions and regulators based in Uganda, Tanzania, Rwanda and Ghana will be looked upon favourably. Our client prefers calls as a primary mode of communication and as such would be looking to work with a hands-on consultant/firm that is able to dedicate a sizable amount of time toward the client’s needs.
• Draft and solidify agreements and contracts between the technology vendor and the banks.
• Draft letters between the Fintech and the regulator.
• Assist the Fintech in building a rapport as a compliant technology provider with the regulator.
• Draft and review the terms of service of the products the Fintech sells to banks.
• Draft and review the privacy policies of the products the Fintech sells to banks .
• Give accurate and timely counsel to the executives in a variety of legal topics
• Collaborate with management to devise efficient defense strategies.
• Communicate and negotiate with external parties on behalf of the Fintech. regarding legal matters (regulator and banks etc.), creating relations of trust.
• Provide clarification on legal language or specifications.
• The firm must allocate a Lawyer who has worked with banks for not less than 5 years either as an in-house counsel at a bank or as an associate or partner at a law firm that offers legal services to banks.
• The lawyer/firm must have played a key role in getting a bank product (E.g., Internet banking) approved by the regulator.
• Experience in packaging technology vendors in such a way that they meet the regulator’s requirements for product approval.
• Has a strong network with banks and the regulator.
• Must have a deep understanding of the material outsourcing guidelines under the Banking Act.
• Experience in reviewing agreements between technology vendors and banks.
• Experience in drafting and reviewing terms of service between banks and their customers.
• Experience drafting and reviewing privacy policies for products that bank customers use.
• Has a deep understanding of data protection regulations
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Job application procedure
1. Firms Company Profile
2. A response in form of a report or a Power point presentation to show how your legal firm meets the above requirements and capabilities to offer the services.
email@example.com by 12th April 2021.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge fees to the legal firms for placement.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.