Injection Molding Operator
Jobs at:People Link Africa
Deadline of this Job:
22 November 2021
Date Posted: Friday, November 19, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client, a manufacturing Company in Nairobi is looking to fill the position of a Molding Technician Position.
Qualifications & skills
• Certificate/ Diploma in moulding.
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience in the molding industry
• Must have good organizational skills
• Must be proactive and show initiative in taking on and completing injection molding projects
• Must possess good verbal and written communication skills
• Knowledge of equipment maintenance, repair and troubleshooting methods.
• Ability to problem solve, pay close attention to detail and collaborate with others.
• Proven ability to meet and exceed sales targets within schedule.
• Should be highly motivated.
Duties and responsibilities
• Responsible for all aspects of the injection molding process including, but not limited to, set-up and tear down, troubleshooting, equipment maintenance and work flow.
• Working with production personnel to ensure molded components meet requirements, making adjustments as required.
• Providing molded components in a timely manner in order to ensure production and schedules are met.
• Working with outside vendors to develop tooling and fixtures that result in the manufacturing of high-quality products.
• Managing raw molding materials in a way that ensures traceability and prevents contamination.
• Generating documentation on molding runs that can be used to control traceability and ensure reproducibility.
• Working with Marketing, Quality, and Manufacturing Departments during concept, prototyping, and release of new products.
• Following established procedures in order to maintain a clean and organized environment.
• Drafting and performing mold validations.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Associate Degree
Job application procedure
Strictly send CV to email@example.com with the email subject as Molding Technician before 22nd November 2021. Hard copies can be delivered to our offices at Corner house, Kimathi Street 7th floor, Room 5. We'll only accept applications sent through the email or hand delivery to our offices.
You can reach us through 0712-600-600, 0101-600-600
Salary Gross pay Ksh 30,000 - Ksh 40,000/=
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.