Jobs at:Daima Sacco Ltd.
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
ICT MANAGER – REF: ICT/DSSL/04.21 .
Reporting to the Chief Executive Officer, the ICT Manager is responsible for planning, organizing and controlling the ICT function for a seamless robust Sacco’s IT platform. Specifically, the roles attached to this position includes;
1. Advising the management on all issues regarding use of Information Technology
2. Monitoring the progress of the design, installation and commissioning of the various networks and systems
3. Responsible for overall management of the IT Network administration, Software development, systems support and customer support
4. Ensuring adequate cyber security measures are taken and adhered to including up to date software versions of firewalls and antivirus software.
5. Establishing and maintaining updated Sacco’s Website and other social media platforms
6. Enforcing adherence to ICT Policy by all staff
7. Originating and advising on the procurement of suitable ICT equipment and systems.
8. Responsible for security of Sacco data and communication systems
9. Leading the ICT support team in ensuring information systems are available, secure and fulfill the expectations of their users.
10. Scheduling routine backup of Sacco data and ensure secure storage
11. Implementing the ICT disaster recovery plan
12. Ensuring the Sacco software conform to intellectual property rights
13. Marketing and cross-selling Sacco products and services
14. Any other relevant duties as assigned by the CEO
Qualification / Requirements
Skills, Competencies and Experience
1. Degree in ICT related field
2. Diploma in an ICT field, an added advantage
3. Certification in an ICT field (Mandatory)
4. Knowledge of Networking techniques
5. At least 3 years’ experience in the same or related position
6. Clear demonstration of thorough knowledge of current ICT issues
7. Have excellent tech-savvy skills
8. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
9. Possess analytical and critical thinking skills
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Complete and submit your application by 14th April 2021, EOD. Ensure you attach your application letter and a detailed CV. No need to attach certificates and other testimonials at application stage but short listed candidates will be required to produce them during the interview. NB: Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. How to apply: Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to apply by clicking APPLY HERE
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.