Head of Retail
Jobs at:Ramco Group
Deadline of this Job:
24 June 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, June 10, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
As Head of Retail, you will oversee a chain of retail stores where you are responsible for overall success of all the outlets, which includes meeting your financial and service targets. You are responsible for maintaining standards, attractive display and merchandising, maximizing margin potential and identifying and implementing new products and service offers, whilst maintaining the highest level of service.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Get new business development ideas.
• Build high quality brand image through merchandising.
• Maximising profitability and setting/meeting sales targets, including motivating staff
• Provide cost and sales analysis on all retail products offered
• Develop and maintain retail KPI’s
• Oversee Cash handling and cash reconciliation
• Oversee Stock Control
• Monitor stock in each shop, ensure adequate supplies
• Oversee daily management of all goods-in and monitor their consumption
• Create enjoyable customer experience which exceeds customary standards and service levels
• Maintain brand standards
• Give support to staff so they can have the opportunity to develop their skills in the role
• and to achieve growth in sales.
• Ensure that all performance issues, and other issues within the branches, are addressed in an appropriate and timely manner.
• Identify and implement improved service practices and procedures
• Maintain accurate client data-base information
• Implement cyclical displays to support in-house promotions and events
• Liaise with Marketing and Sales to initiate and implement promotions and events within the branches
• Liaise with Marketing for promotional requirements and create promotional offers
• Deal with customer queries and complaints
• To ensure appraisals are completed annually
• Ensure that all branches have the licence required for operation
• To ensure all shops are efficiently and effectively managed, visiting them regularly, and monitoring their compliance with policy, procedure, and standards
• Working in conjunction with consultants and contractors, to carry out new shop site evaluations, fit out etc.
• Ensuring compliance with health and safety legislation
• Any other assigned duties
• The ability to manage, motivate and inspire others.
• Display a positive and proactive approach to lead change.
• Highly self-motivated
• A flexible approach to working hours, including weekend working
• A positive and ‘can do’ attitude
• Passionate, enthusiastic & driven.
• Proactive and able to lead a team to achieve results.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.