Jobs at:Integrated Staffing and Training Limited
Deadline of this Job:
20 January 2022
Date Posted: Friday, January 14, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Our client based in Nairobi is looking for a full time graphics designer who will be responsible for conceptualizing and designing visual concepts that drive user interest in our suite of products.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Plan and concept designs for marketing campaigns in line with our creative direction.
• Build Products Using HTML/CSS/JS and Other Front-End Technologies
• Create a wide range of graphics and layouts for product illustrations, and company branding activities
• Review final layouts and suggest improvements when necessary.
• Bring the brief and concept to life based on the client’s needs and vision.
• Prepare mockups and present to clients before deciding on a final design/concept.
• Editing proofs to client’s specifications and getting signoff/approval before finalizing artwork.
• Propose creative concepts in collaboration with the Team Leaders.
• Attend to product launches and networking events
• Maintain website & monitoring of website changes and updates; optimize website to be visible on search engines
• Support team members on need of branding and technical knowledge of websites
• Develop Creative content and ideas for press release for internal events and sponsored, develop innovative and creative sales media content across social media platforms.
• Review designs for errors before printing or publishing them.
• Need to keep up to date with the latest software and computer technologies to remain competitive.
• Degree or diploma in Information Technology, graphics and design or a related course of study.
• At least 3 years’ experience as a graphics designer
• Proficiency in working with graphics design software such as Photoshop, illustrator
• Experience with UI/UX design is an added advantage
• Excellent communication and presentation skills
• The ability to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines
• The ability to analyze data
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 36
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.