Deadline of this Job:
25 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Ken Gen a market leader in the provision of electric energy and the largest geothermal power producer in Africa is seeking to recruit qualified and result oriented individuals to fill the following positions:
1. Chief Engineer, Energy Efficiency-1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/OD/01/06/2021)
2/Chief Engineer/officer (Quality & Safety) -1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/CRSD/01/06/2021)
3. Chief Officer - Brand Marketing -1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/CRSD/02/06/2021)
4. Chief Sustainability Officer- 1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/CRSD/03/06/2021)
5. Chief Officer, Head of Olkaria Training School -1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/HRD/01/06/2021)
6. Senior Economist -1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/BDD/01/06/2021)
7. Senior Accountant -5 Post - (Ref: HRAD/FICTD/01/06/2021)
8. Snr. Systems Analyst SAP HCM -1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/FICTD/02/06/2021)
9. Snr. Systems Analyst SAP FICO -1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/FICTD/03/06/2021)
10. ICT Officer SAP ABAP developer- 1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/FICTD/04/06/2021)
11. ICT Officer Graphics design-1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/FICTD/05/06/2021)
12. Investor Relations Officer -1 Post - (Ref: HRAD/FICTD/06/06/2021)
13. Project Finance Accountants -2 Post - (Ref: HRAD/FICTD/07/06/2021)
14. Property Officer -2 Post - (Ref: HRAD/CSLAD/01/06/2021)
15. Property Assistant- 2 Post - (Ref: HRAD/CSLAD/02/06/2021)
16. Water treatment plant Operators-10 Posts - (Ref. HRAD/OD/02/06/2021)
17. Mechanical Craftsmen-10 Posts - (Ref. HRAD/OD/03/06/2021)
Detailed Job descriptions are posted on our website.
Candidates shortlisted will be required to submit a Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations Candidates shortlisted for the Chief positions will be required to submit the following documents:
i) Certificate of good conduct from the Directorate of Criminal Investigations
(11) Clearance certificate from Higher Education Loans Board (HELB)
(111) Tax compliance certificate from Kenya Revenue Authority (KRA)
(iv) Clearance certificate from the Ethics and Anti-Corruption Commission (EACC)
(V) Report from an approved Credit Reference Bureau (CRB)
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should submit their online applications through our career portal on the KenGen website at https://www.kengen.co.ke/careers/ by close of business on the 25th June 2021.
Canvassing and falsifying or misrepresentation of qualifications will lead to automatic disqualification.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
KenGen is an equal opportunity Employer
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.