Deadline of this Job:
25 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder carries out operation repair and maintenance fire hydrants domestic and effluent treatment plants.
Safety Complying with Company health and safety regulations among the other regulatory requirements
• Operate, perform ongoing preventive maintenance and repair work on facility mechanical, electrical, and other installed systems: HVAC systems, domestic and effluent treatment plants, borehole and water distribution pumps, firefighting systems and portable fire extinguishers and associated equipment, electrical equipment, plumbing systems, building management system (BMS), and building repairs:
• Perform facility inspections and report on condition affecting operations
• Monitor and supervise facilities equipment and machines preventive Maintenance contracts
• Respond to emergencies
• Prepare and submit summary reports of conditions in buildings and recommend actions to be taken:
Review and understand equipment and methods of operation BMS system, for the safety, and other systems
Maintain compliance to regulatory requirements: Health & Safety regulations. GMP and ISO policies
• A good understanding and implementation of safety practices in a pharmaceutical company.
Must be a holder of KCSE level certificate or equivalent qualification
• Technician Certification or equivalent from a recognized institution and a certificate from a national examining body
• 2-4 years of related experience
• Strong mechanical aptitude
• Experience with a computer
• Communicate effectively both orally and writing
• Maintain detailed and accurate reports
• Experience in working with team
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 48
Job application procedure
If you are interested in the above position and feel you have the necessary qualifications and experience, send your applications to
The Human Resource Department
Norbrook Kenya Limited
Sarit Centre Nairobi.
Closing Date for receipt of application is 25.06.2021
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.