Digital Financial Services Manager
Jobs at:Access Bank
Deadline of this Job:
24 January 2022
Date Posted: Monday, January 10, 2022 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
The job holder will be tasked with the role of developing and implementing the Bank’s Digital Financial Services strategy.
He/she will ensure the Bank has an excellent go-to–market strategy for all Digital Financial Services and Partnerships to increase the Bank’s Assets, liabilities, and customer reach through Digital Lending propositions, across the market segments.
He/she will also consistently create differentiated Digital Lending and other Financial Services propositions through innovation and partnering to grow the Bank’s profitability and to deliver on strategic objectives.
Functions and Responsibilities
• Develop the Bank’s Digital Financial Services strategy for Kenya liaising with the Head of Digital.
• Develop Digital Lending products and services and other Digital Financial services to take advantage of existing/emerging opportunities
• Liaise with Corporate Communications/Retail/Commercial/Corporate Business Units for Digital Financial propositions marketing and rollout of new Digital lending and other Digital Financial products and services.
• Create strategic alliances/partnership to grow the banks’ Digital Financial Services propositions market share.
• Define and document Product Papers, Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), SLAs and Risk Management Frameworks for all Digital Financial Products and Services.
• Work with other units i.e. Retail/Commercial/Corporate Business Units, Operations, Risk Management, Product Development, Fincon, Operations and IT to maximize products’ ROI/RO
• Perform other duties as may be assigned by the Head of Digital.
• Excellent Digital Financial Services knowledge
• Excellent Credit operations understanding
• Good Project Management skills, especially on Technology driven financial products and services.
• Excellent mass market Customer Sales & Service engagement capabilities
• Excellent Digital Marketing skills
• Strong Data Analysis skills
• Good negotiation /presentation skills
• Knowledge & understanding of Retail and SME market
• Good Oral & Written communication
A competitive remuneration package.
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Use the link below to apply.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.