Deadline of this Job:
20 April 2020
Date Posted: Monday, April 06, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
About Us: Sokowatch is transforming communities across Africa by revolutionizing access to essential goods and services.
By connecting small shops to the digital economy, we fix inefficient supply chains and provide services that were previously unavailable. Sokowatch aims to provide everything a retailer needs, no wholesalers or banks necessary.
Thousands of retailers across Kenya, Tanzania,and Rwanda use Sokowatch’s mobile ordering and delivery platform to receive the goods they need as quickly and cheaply as possible while also accessing growth financing for the first time.
We’re looking to grow our team with highly talented and motivated employees who are excited to work in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment.
Position: Delivery Agent
Sokowatch is searching for Delivery Agents who will work in our offices managing regional sales and deliveries. The Delivery Agent will also help the customers whenever they have difficult .
Responsibilities; • Deliver a wide variety of items to different shops and through different routes as set by the company.
• Ensure that the goods supplied are of the quality and quantity demanded by the vendors.
• Meeting sales targets as set by the line supervisor
• Load, unload, prepare, inspect and operate the tuk tuk.
• Ask for feedback on provided services and resolve clients’ complaints.
• Collect payments and deposit to the given account by the company
• Inform customers about new products and services offered by Sokowatch.
• Help customers who have difficulties when opening our mobile app or making orders from the mobile app.
• Make sure the vehicle is kept in good condition and the services are done on time
• Report to the Fleet Manager when you have a breakdown of the tuk tuk.
• Follow DOT regulations and safety standards.
• Should be a fast learner to Operate the Sokowatch agent app in compliance with the set operating standards provided by the company Asset management:
• Ensuring that the assigned tuk tuk and company handset or any other assets as may be allocated are in proper working conditions and available for inspection should the need arise.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Must be a competent tuk tuk driver with no less than 3 years’ experience with a valid class FG/A3 driving license.
• Must have a valid certificate of good conduct from the Kenya Police Service or a receipt showing recent application for one.
• Conversant with driving rules and the geographical areas allocated
• Good time keeper
• Diploma/certificate in sales/Customer service, basic accounting is an added advantage
• Respect to others
• Should have knowledge of using a smartphone
• Be a self-starter, adaptable, and high levels of personal integrity.
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Send your CV and copy of DL to email@example.com clearly indicating ‘Delivery Agent-Nakuru “on the subject line by 20th April, 2020.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.