Customer Service Manager
Jobs at:Flexi Personnel
Deadline of this Job:
24 April 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Customer Service Manager Job, Current Customer Service Jobs,
Title: Customer Service Manager
Job Location: Nairobi
To spearhead a world class customer experience in the organization for its clients. To take the lead in development of an adaptive and comprehensive customer journey in the organization in accordance with the customer experience policy, whilst managing and continuously improving and evolving the service standards.
To align with and contribute to the marketing strategy in line with the overall corporate strategic direction so as to ensure value delivery to clients and to develop a positive corporate image resulting in business growth through implementation of the agreed action points. .
• Relationship management of all customers within the organization.
• Personal and direct management of all key customer relationships.
• Map the customer experience strategy for the organization.
• Work with operations & sales departments in developing the customer journey maps in readiness for the CBK approval / Licensing.
• Develop/design and implement the organization customer experience policy, service standards and procedures in line with the consumer protection act and other regulatory guidelines and policies.
• Support in market drives.
• Implement the customer journey maps.
• Convert the call center to a contact center and map the journey of converting the contact center to a profit-making center via telemarketing and CX.
• As part of the Marketing & Product Development team drive customer-centric products.
• Create an organization where all staff are enculturated to market our products & services via effective product training & knowledge retention.
• Brand awareness through staff marketing initiatives.
• Improve customers’ relationship management (CRM) across the organization.
• Introduce customer value management (CVM) guidelines in the organization.
• Gather customer feedback, analyze it and then design specific practices/programs that the organization can put in place.
• Drive customer engagement through contact center and advising of management on areas of improvement around the customer engagement journey.
• Implement robust customer complaints and resolution system/mechanism to guarantee a pleasant experience for the customer.
• Ensure 100% adoption of consumer protection guideline/laws.
• Budgeting and monitoring of expenses and budgetary actions to ensure proper controls over contact Centre related expenditures.
• Implement robust performance management and performance tracking, identifying staff training needs and planning training, mentoring and coaching sessions.
• Perform quality assurance (QA) of the organization customer interactions units and advocate for closure of customer pain points.
• Regulatory reporting of customer matters.
• Manage the social media pages while driving the organization’s brand awareness through the pages supported by marketing team.
• Assessment of training needs and development of training programs as required on an ongoing basis (including technical and systems training, company products training and sales and service training).
• Bachelor’s degree/University degree or equivalent experience
• Certificate in Project Management
• Certificate in Performance Management and Leadership.
• Experience in developing Customer Training curriculum and cultural transformation
• Experience in developing Customer Experience Policy and review
• Flexibility and ability to work well within a dynamic team.
• Ambitious with a positive attitude combined with an ability to take the initiative.
• Resilient and tenacious with the propensity to persevere.
• Problem-solving and root cause identification skills
• Able to work effectively with all levels in an organization.
• Team player and able to work collaboratively with and through others.
• Accuracy and close attention to detail.
• Ability to multi-task and re-prioritize tasks.
• Methodical approach and strong organizational capabilities.
• Ability to work effectively with demanding merchants across multiple markets.
• Strong presentation skills.
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.