Customer Interaction Representative
Jobs at:Bayer East Africa
Deadline of this Job:
24 June 2021
Date Posted: Friday, June 11, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Customer Interaction Representative - HR/CS/016/2021
Execution of the best-in-class service through effective interactions with customers to ensure customers' business needs are fulfilled and sales targets are met in partnership with the Commercial organization,
Major Tasks and Responsibilities
Interact with customers (directly and via sales team members
Orchestrate the service relationship, acting as primary contact for assigned customer accounts.
Analyze account history, understand the region's supply needs, help make decisions to optimize
orders and product deliveries
• Provide information on orders, supply availability, timing, updates on products, programs, etc.
• Reach out to customers for missing Customer Master data information to process sales orders
• Seek Customer feedback to track satisfaction level and identify solutions to improve experience
Resolve any immediately addressable customer requests
Receive requests from customers and sales team members via unstructured communication
(phone and email) .
Address any immediately resolvable requests (order management - order entry, status check in order fulfillment scheduling, ad-hoc- product returns, delivery complaints),olution, documentation and communication for complaints & errors (including delivery)
• Involve Customer Operations for resolution of non-immediately resolvable requests Partner with Commercial /Supply Chain team
Influence product take and delivery timing to achieve financial targets Provide overall business update and customer account information (availability dates, delivery
forecast, targets, progress)
• Monitor customer prioritization, delivery forecast targets and support product allocation management
Conduct training sessions and influence customers to adopt new processes, tools, and systems
• Identify and implement improvements in operational efficiency, customer experience Help onboard new colleagues, provide function-specific peer-to-peer training
• BS/BA in Agriculture, Agronomy. Business, Supply Chain Mngt, or related fields. Additional certification is a plus.
• 3-5 years of operational experience in Customer Service, Commercial, Logistics, Administration. (Domain knowledge in agriculture and relevant products)
• Key competencies: customer focus, results orientation, communication, collaboration, agility. relationship and conflict management, decision making
• Knowledge of IT systems and tools: ERP, Sales Force, EDI preferred. High level of comfort with digital technology
• Excellent Communication skills. empathetic, organizer, coach, customer relationship management skills.
• Proficiency in English, Kiswahili, speaking any other Country Language is an added advantage
• Lead with purpose / Grow yourself and others
• Act sustainably and be a role model
• Build trust and be inclusive.
• Create value for the customer
• Be accountable
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 60
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
If you meet the above requirements, please send your application letter, a detailed CV with three professional referees contact no later than 24th June 2021 to: E-mail: email@example.com . Applications received after the stated date above will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.