Jobs at:Tai Sacco
Deadline of this Job:
30 October 2020
Date Posted: Friday, October 16, 2020 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Tai Sacco wishes to recruit motivated and passionate individuals to fill in the position of Credit Supervisor.
PURPOSE OF THE JOB:
Safeguard the SACCO against loss by ensuring accuracy, completeness and credit worthiness of individual requests recommend appropriate risk mitigation mechanisms such as proper securities and their perfection, relevant sanction: conditions and post disbursement follow ups and management of the Non-performing loans. .
Key tasks and Responsibilities
• Ensuring an exhaustive and comprehensive Branch Loan Budget has been formulated in respect to the Strategic Plan and Annual budget.
• Supervise and coordinate all activities within the Credit Department in the branch
• Market and grow the branch credit portfolio
• Loan advice to customers, assessment and appraisal
• Managing the non-performing loans and taking appropriate action
• Ensuring Loan appraisals are correctly done to eliminate loan default and recovery actions against customers who are delinquent.
• Reconciliation of bans granted with by products
• Ensuring compliance with Tal Sacco's Credit
• Policies, and ensuring security for loan granted are adequate
• Review ban security margins as per the Busting market trends and advice the management on any necessary reviews.
• Mobilizing Sayings. NWDs and Share capital father SACCO
• Filing insurance claims for deceased member's ban compensation and following desire of such counts to eliminate fraudulent transactions
• Recommend policy reviews for Credit Improvement based on experiences and Industry trends.
• Check and submit monthly branch reports on Portfolio Performance le. Growth in loan book NWDS. PAR, sectorial external stakeholder’s reports and provisioning, and any other report.
• Any other duty allocated by the Supervisor
Knowledge and skills
• Good Customer Care skills
• Analytical skills, Computer skills
• Board written and verbal communication
• Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
• Business related degree
• Diploma and certification in Credit Management will be an added advantage
• 3 years' experience in Credit Department
• Must be 30-40 years.
• Computer literate
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Qualified candidates are requested to drop their application letters and a detailed CV to email@example.com on or before Friday 30th October 2020 at 10.00am.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Canvassing will lead to disqualification.
TAI SACCO IS AN EQUAL EMPLOYER
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join.