Business Development Manager
Jobs at:Flexi Personnel
Deadline of this Job:
16 April 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business Development Manager Job, Latest Sales & Marketing Jobs,
Title: Business Development Manager
Job Location: Nairobi .
• Building and maintaining strong, long-lasting customer relationships.
• Overseeing customer account management, including negotiating contracts and agreements to maximize profit.
• Implement partner strategy that support the market development plan and drive incremental revenue to UPI that creates value for acquirers and issuers alike.
• Contribute towards developing strategic business plans through the provision of appropriate account and market intelligence and, to take responsibility for implementation of these specific action.
• New business development to expand UPI card acceptance at new merchant segments and execute merchant marketing programs to drive usage at new merchant segments.
• Clearly communicate the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders.
• Develop new business with existing clients and/or identify areas of improvement to meet sales quotas.
• Forecast and track key account metrics (e.g., Quarterly sales results and annual forecasts).
• Collaborate with sales team to identify and grow opportunities within territory.
• Business Administration, Sales and Marketing, or similar business degree.
• Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, or relevant role.
• Demonstrable ability to communicate, present and influence key stakeholders at all levels of an organization, including executive and C-level.
• Solid experience with CRM Software (e.g., Salesforce,) and MSOffice (particularly MS Excel).
• Proven ability to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to details.
• Experience delivering client-focused solutions to customer needs.
• Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Flexible to move and travel within the region as the business dictates.
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
To apply, send your CV only to email@example.com latest by 16th April 2021. Clearly indicate the exact position (BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER) applied for and your minimum salary expectation on the subject line.
NB: Flexi Personnel does not charge candidates for job placements.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.