Business Developer Access
Deadline of this Job:
21 April 2021
Date Posted: Thursday, April 08, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Business Developer Access to Care
• Job Type Full Time
• Qualification BA/BSc/HND
• Location Nairobi
• Job Field Sales / Marketing / Retail / Business Development .
In this role, you have the opportunity to
Contribute to the Philips goal of improving 400 million lives in countries with poor access to care by 2030, through developing the market in Africa for the growing Philips Access to Care portfolio.
You are responsible for
1. Generating Order Intake and Sales for Philips Access to Care products and solutions in Africa, in close collaboration with district sales teams and distributors
2. Developing a focused funnel of large primary care transformation projects through the Philips deal board process towards contracting
3. Overseeing execution of all Access to Care projects
4. Managing the team of local Access to Care business developers in Africa
5. Building executive level relationships with relevant governments and key partners
6. Organizing regular alignment with Philips businesses and providing input for Access to Care portfolio decisions
You are a part of
An entrepreneurial cross-national venture team with a strong drive to develop solutions and build market for Access to Care
To succeed in this role, you should have the following skills and experience
1. Strong drive to improve Access to Care in Africa
2. Proven track record in building business and closing deals
3. Strong network with governments and external partners
4. Team player who can work with other parts of Philips as well as external partners
5. Entrepreneurial mindset
In return, we offer you
The opportunity to implement an important component of the Philips-strategy with excellent remuneration and personal development opportunities.
Why should you join Philips?
Working at Philips is more than a job. It’s a calling to create a healthier society through meaningful work, focused on improving 2.5 billion lives a year by delivering innovative solutions across the health continuum. Our people experience a variety of unexpected moments when their lives and careers come together in meaningful ways. Learn more by watching this video.
To find out more about what it’s like working for Philips at a personal level, visit the Working at Philips page on our career website, where you can read stories from our employee blog. Once there,you can also learn about our recruitment process, or find answers to some of the frequently asked questions.
Education Requirement: No Requirements
Job Experience: No Requirements
Work Hours: 8
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.