Jobs at:Daima Sacco Ltd.
Deadline of this Job:
14 April 2021
Date Posted: Wednesday, April 07, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
BRANCH MANAGERS – REF: BM/DSSL/04.21 .
Reporting to the Operations Manager, the branch manager is responsible for coordinating day to day operations and business growth at the branch. Specifically, the roles attached to this position includes;
1. Planning, organizing and coordinating activities in the Branch and ensuring proper efficient service to the members and optimal performance in cash collection, debt collection, new accounts growth, activation of dormant accounts and growth in loan book.
2. Coordinating branch staff for customer visits aimed at product and services awareness, loan assessment/appraisal, debt collection and micro finance groups meetings.
3. Shouldering the responsibility to grow the branch business including loan book, deposits and growth in customer base through close supervision of the branch staff.
4. Enforcing proper operation procedures such as insurance limits, customers’ security, cash limits, safes and strong room and maintain key register
5. Vouching all daily transaction vouchers at the branch posted by tellers, loans officer and any other officer at the branch.
6. Authorizing/ approving Loans within the branch limit
7. Coordinating customer care function in the branch to ensure that members are satisfactorily served.
8. Ensuring safe custody of all Branch Assets including cash
9. Ensuring the branch opening and closing hours are observed within the approved timelines and security measures.
10. Advising the Operations Manager on all security matters and other arising issues in the branch
11. Playing the role of a public relations officer in the Branch
12. Assigning duties to all branch staff and conduct surprise physical checks
13. Recommending the development and capacity building of branch staff
14. Appraising performance of the staff at the branch
15. Ensuring timely and accurate preparation of daily loan performance analysis report and yield gap analysis, SASRA daily branch report, financial growth performance analysis vs targets monthly reports.
16. Ensuring that yearly branch budgets are prepared within the given SLA
17. Strong room custodian and in charge of the Treasury book/vault
18. Marketing and cross-selling the Sacco products and services
19. Any other duty assigned by the management
Qualification / Requirements
Skills, Competencies and Experience
1. Degree in a relevant business field
2. CPA Part 1 or ACCA 1
3. A relevant certificate and or Diploma is an added advantage
4. Computer proficiency especially in accounting packages and systems
5. Minimum 2 years’ experience in a supervisory or management capacity
6. Knowledge of FOSA and credit Operations
7. Knowledge of operation of various Sacco software systems an added advantage
8. Have excellent financial analysis skills
9. Have excellent communication and interpersonal skills
10. Have excellent report writing and presentation skills
Job Qualifications : Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Experience in Months: 24
Level of Education: Bachelor Degree
Job application procedure
Complete and submit your application by 14th April 2021, EOD. Ensure you attach your application letter and a detailed CV. No need to attach certificates and other testimonials at application stage but short listed candidates will be required to produce them during the interview. NB: Applications that are incomplete or that are received beyond the deadline will not be considered. Only short listed candidates will be contacted. How to apply Interested applicants who meet the above requirements are requested to apply by clicking APPLY HERE.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.