Deadline of this Job:
21 January 2021
Date Posted: Monday, January 18, 2021 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Kilimall.co.ke is Kenya’s largest online shopping mall. We launched in July 2014 and our mission is to become No.1 E-commerce platform in Africa. We serve a retail customer base that continues to grow exponentially, offering products that span various categories including Phones, Computers, Clothing, Shoes, Home Appliances, Books, healthcare, Baby Products, personal care and much more.
We invite you to be part of our team by submitting your application to the following role bases in Nairobi. .
• Assist with the overall maintenance of the organization and its offices as well as maintain office equipment and
• Maintain good filing systems for smooth data
• Review procurement requests, initiate and carry out procurement
• Manage stock & inventory of materials and equipment, distributing as requested, keeping a clear record of the
• Input and maintain records which include but not limited to Invoices, Delivery Notes, Statements and allocate each to various departments for final Project
• Receives, issue receipts, and deposits all cheque collected from external and internal clients.
Job Skills: Not Specified
• Minimum of a Diploma certificate in any related course
• Relevant experience in any related field as specified above
• Vast knowledge in E-commerce Business
• Be a strong team player with excellent interpersonal skills
• Be able to work well and meet strict deadlines and targets with minimum supervision
• Have a good working knowledge of MS Office applications with strong report writing skills
• Have excellent communication skills, both oral and written
• Preferable candidates to be from Mlolongo, Athi River or Kitengela
Job Education Requirements: Not Specified
Job Education Experience: Not Specified
Work Hours: 8
Job application procedure
Are you interested in this position and do you meet the minimum requirements? Apply by sending an email with your CV and cover letter to email@example.com by 21st January 2021. Please indicate the position you are applying for in the email subject.
Due to the high volume of applications received only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Join a Focused Community on job search to uncover both advertised and non-advertised jobs that you may not be aware of. A jobs WhatsApp Group Community can ensure that you know the opportunities happening around you and a jobs Facebook Group Community provides an opportunity to discuss with employers who need to fill urgent position. Click the links to join. You can view previously sent Email Alerts here incase you missed them and Subscribe so that you never miss out.