192 Solar Panel distributors
Jobs at:Solar Africa energy
Deadline of this Job:
12th July 2019
Date Posted: Thursday, June 27, 2019 , Base Salary: Not Disclosed
Solar Africa energy - Kenya is a non-profit organization seeking to provide a concrete response at grass roots level to Africa's energy crisis and lay the foundations for future development. It is an affiliate company of the Lighting Africa organization. The goal of the Solar Africa initiative is to provide solutions to the energy crisis in Kenya through innovative, clean and accessible solar solutions - including: street lamps, home-based solar kits, pre-paid micro-grids, lamps and recharge stations.
In line with our company's objectives, Solar Africa Kenya is looking for suitable candidates to fill the position of Drivers, Electricians, Solar Panel Distributors to help in distribution and installation of new solar panel Kits to the following counties; Baringo, Turkana, Elgeyo Marakwet, Kajiado, Taita Taveta, Wajir, Marsabet, Mandera, Kitui, Laikipia, Kwale, West Pokot, Lamu, Narok, Isiolo and Samburu. All applicants MUST possess valid good conduct certificate alongside relevant certificates. We intent to hire competent and self-driven individuals to fill the aforementioned posts for a period of two (3) years contract. .
Duties and Responsibilities
• Direct distribution of solar power products
• Connect clients' needs with the activities undertaken in their households in the region as assigned by Lighting Africa/Solar Africa.
• Keep excellent customer relations and to implement the organizations' policies
• Educate clients on the safety precautions and proper handling of electric appliances
• Highlight product shortcomings by identifying new challenges and recommendations together with surveying consumer needs. Must have a strong track record of success
• Preparation of daily and weekly reports
Job Skills: Not Specified
• A Diploma or certificate in any academic field.
• Communication skills both written and oral.
• Good planning and organizational skills.
• Good team building and motivational skills with an ability to work with a sales team.
• Passionate about working in the solar space.
• Diploma/ certificate in sales and marketing or related courses
• A solid understanding of assigned region and its topography
• Have experience in both account management and business development
• Good presentation skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Experience working with rural and off-grid areas in Kenya.
Job Education Requirements: Certificate/Diploma
Job Experience Requirements: Not Specified
Job application procedure
Interested candidates should forward a cover letter and CV to Recruitmentke@safrica.com on or before 12th July 2019. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Kindly indicate the name of the county you are applying for.
Solar Africa - Kenya is an Equal Opportunity Employer and encourages applications from qualified individuals regardless of race, religion, national origin or disability.